Creators and coders. Artists and builders. Writers and rainmakers. We’re a diverse group AND everyone is brilliant, driven, and irrationally optimistic. Join our team of Hackers, Hipsters, and Hustlers!
miMOTIVE is the leading automotive content platform. Pairing cutting-edge software with world-class automotive content, we transform Content » Data » Information » Knowledge » Wisdom.
miMOTIVE provides the easiest end-to-end marketplace solution for automotive Content » Data » Information » Knowledge » Wisdom. In one place, brands gain unprecedented access to the world’s largest automotive content marketplace, including licensed content from over 2,000 providers and original content from our award-winning network.
miMOTIVE is looking for energic, goal-oriented, young professionals to be part of our amazing team.
All positions have flexible working locations and working hours.
Only two essential skills required: 100% English proficiency and 100% passion for the automotive industry.
miMOTIVE is looking for an amazingly talented young Content Development Manager who can help with content efforts of a new but highly ambitious start-up company.
- We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in content management, writing and editing, graphic design and site management. The content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online and offline presence. In addition, this person will also be responsible for crafting promotions, newsletters, and outreach campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the automotive industry.
- Create, develop and manage content
- Coordinate projects across departments and partners
- Maintain a consistent brand image
- Copyedit and proofread all content
- Keep current with emerging automotive technologies and trends
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- How to Apply
- Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “2014 Content Development Manager (Hipster)” in the subject line.
miMOTIVE is looking for an amazingly talented young Business Development Manager who can help with sales efforts of a new but highly ambitious start-up company.
- Take a hands-on role with a wide spectrum of partnerships, ranging from building scalable partner programs to highly negotiated deals with best-in-class partners. Collaborate closely with Content Development and Web Development teams to support key strategic initiatives. Represent miMOTIVE in meetings with senior executives from other companies and manage key relationships. Negotiate business and technical terms with strategic partners. Manage the strategy and execution of partner programs.
- Work experience which includes strategic partnership experience with high-growth consumer technology or automotive companies.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work effectively with little supervision in a fast-paced, unstructured, start-up global environment.
- Strategic thinker capable of driving a partnership from concept to execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of miMOTIVE.
- Creative, resourceful, data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be passionate about the automotive industry.
- How to Apply
- Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put “2014 Business Development Manager (Hustler)” in the subject line.
miMOTIVE is looking for an amazingly talented young Web Development Manager who can help with web efforts of a new but highly ambitious start-up company.
- We are now looking for a Web Development Manager to help us connect our startup online ambitions with reality. We are looking for a young professional to take control of a startup in its early stages. This is an excellent opportunity and position yourself within this startup. You’ll work alongside a smart and dedicated team of entrepreneurs to build the next generation of website paltform. If you’re experienced, love writing great code, know WordPress like the back of your hand, and are excellent in front-end development, we’re looking for you.
- Responsive design.
- Keen understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions.
- Understanding of WordPress coding best practices and security best practices.
- Provide support for the applications developed.
- Share expertise with others and be a mentor. Promote teamwork.
- Develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- User experience background and a full understanding of UI design, page hierarchy, etc.
- Meet with stakeholders to conceptualize and develop interactive content, generate concepts, gather information and create Web content based on product and customer needs.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Research and remain informed of new technologies and development tools.
- How to Apply
- Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “2014 Web Development Manager (Hacker)” in the subject line.
miMOTIVE is looking for an amazingly talented young Business Administrator who can help with administrative efforts of a new but highly ambitious start-up company.